Thursday 8 November 2012

Song of the Week!!

Hello Lovely Bloggers!!

Each week I will be talking about my 'Song of the Week'. It may not necessarily be a recently released song, but it is just that little tune that has been stuck in my head and I cannot stop listening to!!

My song of the week this week is 'Little Things' by One Direction, from the album 'Take Me Home!



 I just cannot resist listening to this song! The lyrics, harmonies and soft guitar make it the perfect ballad and can make any girl feel special :)
If you are ever feeling down, I suggest you listen to this song to pick your spirits straight back up!
'Little Things' also shows a much more mature side of One Direction, differing from their debut album, 'Up All Night'. 
If you didn't like One Direction before, this song could definitely change your mind. Directioners will almost certainly enjoy this song, as I myself indeed do!

Happy Listening!
x

2 comments:

  1. i love one direction! little things is such a nice song... so different to their others and it has such a cute meaning! and the video... i almost died!! they are too good looking it is not fair haha
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, the video is absolutely amazing!! <3 they tease everyone with their looks!! x

      Delete