Friday 9 November 2012

Hart Of Dixie

Hello!!

At the moment I have become very addicted to 'Hart of Dixie'! If you have not watched the TV show, I highly suggest you check it out :)

A basic summary of the show is it follows Dr. Zoe Hart (Rachel Bilson) as she moves from New York to Bluebell, Alabama to work at a practise which she soon discovers that she own 50% of due to a will. It involves Dr Hart trying to fit into the community in Bluebell and maintaing her share of the practise, as well as some romantic interests and drama along the way with members of the community.  I don't want to give much away, but it is full of drama, humour and romance (yay!)

Initially, the TV series never really appealed to me, the advertisements would play but I didn't think it would be 'my kind' of show. Nevertheless, it proved me incredibly wrong as I love every minute of it and never want to turn it off!!

So, if you do ever find yourself wanting to watch a new TV series or stuck on something to do, check out this amazing show! It is definitely worth just watching the Pilot episode at least :)


Happy Watching,
x


No comments:

Post a Comment