Wednesday 5 March 2014

My Affordable Fashion Dream Is Coming True!!

Hey!

Long time, no post! I've slacked majorly, and a thousand apologies are being made currently.

What I have come to talk about though is very exciting for Australians - Melbournians in particular. H&M is officially opening in April 2014 within Melbourne's GPO ! Oh golly, this is too exciting !

The plans for the opening of the store were announced a while ago, but within the last week, we have learnt it is definitely opening in April, 2014, which is great for Melbourne budding fashionistas who enjoy wearing current trends for an affordable price.

I have been to H&M twice in my life and enjoyed both trips and now I can't wait to see what the Melbourne store has to offer. I'm interested in how affordable the clothing can be and believe that it will easily compete with other young adult/adult clothing stores that are popular.

I have a few questions to anyone reading a) are you excited for the opening of H&M? b) is this the beginning of the introduction of more global retail stores arriving on Australian shores? and c) for those who don't live in Australia and already have to joys of shopping in great clothing stores, who are some of your favourite retailers?

Thanks for reading and happy shopping! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment